Friday, October 3, 2014

Mini Hop, but "Artfully Sent"

Hello my crafting friends!

So today, my scrappin' buddy and I decided to have our own little mini hop. We love hoppin!  

Our objective is to show you a few of the projects that you can make from the Close to My Heart "Artfully Sent" cartridge. 
I have to tell you, and many of you out there can agree, the Close to My Heart cartridges are great. This one, my friends, is no exception.  If you are a card maker, this is the cartridge for you!  Look at this card that I made in about 10 minutes!

I used a DCWV white, orange and black striped paper for the base of the card, layered it with a CTMH Sunset Orange and Black front on CTMH thin 3-D tape.   Added a "Boo!, a few ghosts and the front was done.



The front is good, but the inside is GREAT!  Look how fun this card is?  The house and the fence are actually 3- D!  Think of how many different things that you could do with this cute card!



A view from the side.



Come back tomorrow to start my "21 days of Artfully Sent" projects.  You will see just how versatile and fun this cartridge can be.

For any help or information on purchasing the Artfully Sent cartridge or anyof the other Close to My Heart supplies used to create this project, please either email me at by clicking here  or by visiting my Close to My Heart page by clicking  here!

Hop on over to Eileens page at Paper Canvas Creations by clicking here!

Happy Hopping!


1 comment:

  1. I love this card! I commented Friday from my iPad and it never showed up. :( Sorry about that! I came back over today so I could peek at it again, since I need to make a couple more Halloween cards and I just love this one! Happy Scrappin'! Eileen (Paper Canvas Creations)

    ReplyDelete