Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Boo! From Artfully Sent

Well ladies, and maybe a gent or two, I am absolutely loving this cartridge! Artfully sent is Heaven Sent!

See below is my 5 minute card.  It is "naked" as one of my friends would say.  In other words, no embellishments!  :)

I love that you can use a double sided paper and it will practically decorate the card itself.  

With today's "Boo!" card, I used Close to My Hearts paper packet called Scaredy Cat.  






When you open the card, there is a place on the left hand side to add a stamp with maybe some white ink, or even silver or gold pens! 



Just like with some many of Close to My Hearts other products, there are so many different varieties of things that you can do with the same card.  

I would love to see some of your ideas, please share!

All of the products used to make this card can be purchased through my Close to My Heart Website by clicking HERE!

Thank you and thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment