Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Birthday!



FUN!  FUN!  FUN!

Today's project is created by using the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge and the Confetti Wishes Paper Packet.

Now, I wont lie, I was struggling to find a project that would allow me to add more than just a smidge of such a "loud" design.  I love the design, but in truth, I am not a "bright" gal.  Before you all start laughing at me, what I meant is that I am what I call a "Gap" kinda gal.  I stick to the neutral color palates more.  This project allowed my to stretch my boundaries and try something new. What do you think?

OK, back to the topic!

So I used the Confetti Wishes paper as the main base for my card.  I then used a piece of Honey paper and using my Explore, I cut a perfect matching background to the Happy Birthday, and ALSO, as you can see in the second picture, I  cut a white background so that you can add your sentiment.  





As you might notice, when you close the card, the white sentiment card is completely covered.  


Come back tomorrow and I will have another Artfully Sent project waiting for you!

This cartridge is so much fun!  If you don't already own it, you should seriously consider it!  I can answer questions about the cartridge or any of the CTMH products, if you want to either comment below or email me by clicking HERE!

Come back tomorrow and I will have another Artfully Sent project waiting for you!

If you are interested in recreating this or any of my other projects, you can purchase the products on my Close to My Heart website by clicking HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment