Tuesday, August 12, 2014

To The World You May Be One Person

Hello everyone!

Today's card is made with a friend in mind.  Sometimes, people just don't realize how important they are to you.


The stamp is a retired Close to My Heart stamp that reads, "To the world you may be one person" and the stamp on the inside reads, "But to me, you are the world". I stamped it in our Exclusive Inks color Lagoon on a White Daisy rectangle that is adhered w dimensional tape

I have used the new "Chalk It Up" Paper Packet and one of the matching hearts from the "Chalk It Up Assortment" packet.  The twine is also from Close to My Heart and is in Lagoon.

This card came together very quickly once I figured out what I wanted to do.  I really like how the "Awesome" stands out and didn't get covered on the bottom half of the card.  TOTALLY not planned!  :)

What do you think?  Comments are welcome!  Make a comment on my blog by Friday, August 15th, 2014, midnight EST and be entered into a drawing for a free paper packet of Close to My Hearts "Confetti Wishes"

Current products used in today's project are :




Thank you for stopping by!
Kim

1 comment: